WordPress theme a common term among all blog and website user. Some term it as skinning or dressing up your blog/website page. Themes decorate and beautify the background of the page thus attracting readers. Themes are flexible therefore changing according to website.
Taking the technical route, in the IT world we say WordPress theme are collection of files. They are well gathered and put together offer graphical designs on the website page. The files are generally called templates. we have thousands of Templates used to change the looks of software. Templates broadens one’s imagination and help blogs look more attractive.
With the diverse number of themes, users go for free theme over premium theme. This though might look awkward, premium themes are the best for many companies and blog designers. But what makes theme unique over others?
- Support: Premium themes are one sure deal, offering support in coding and other tasks.
- Theme coding: Coding is the significant part of a theme, however the level as to be of quality. Premium themes offer great services in order to give nice products. It helps in updating the website and giving new offers of WordPress.
- SEO friendly: Premium themes help in proper coding of the blog thus making it SEO friendly.
- Designs: Attractive blog is the first communication to the reader. Well-designed and colorful website opens channels for many readers. Premium themes are formatted to produces dozens and dozens of themes.
How to install WordPress theme?
Installation of new theme changes a whole deal of systems on the website. The site functions and looks differently. Below we have ways of installing WordPress themes.
- Navigate to your administration panels.
- Wait for the page to open and select the appearance panel and themes.
- Click on the option “add new”
- Two options to follow select the search tab or filter the choices and then pick the theme of your choice.
- Preview the theme or select the upload theme on your blog.
Using the cPanel / control panel
- Get the theme.zip on your device
- At the control panel select the file manager
- Go to the theme page, here look for your WordPress installation.
- After this follow the instruction given to get a new theme.
Getting using manually set up FTP
- First download the Theme file and get all contents attached. Instructions will be given on the theme.
- Now got to the FTP client and get the host web server.
- Gain make a directory to help in the theme saving though some systems often provide the directory.
- Transfer the theme files to the directory.
- Read the instructions
Creating themes is easy and can be done through the various ways. Themes help in displaying and presenting one’s blog. Themes are well enabled and can be customized to give unique features. Developing themes helps one learn about CSS and HTML. It part of exploiting the creative minds and making blogging and website a fun place to be. Here you share your mind and expose the WordPress amazing features.