In Andhra Pradesh, students are being benefited to great extent by the scholarships and fee reimbursement schemes, which is handled by Government of Andhra Pradesh and Social Welfare Department. epass – Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. one thing to cherish to our best, the entire credit goes to social welfare department for making this process online, all the applicants must and should apply through online only.
The transparency and genuinely are left to supreme power GOD. In fact even government doesn’t know the count of students who are really eligible to receive this payment. Many say, Just for the sake of vote bank the government had introduced this scheme. So how ever and what so ever i don’t like to take this issue on a very high but still I provide complete details regarding E pass Fresh Scholarship application procedure. The particular group of Students who are registering for the very 1st time, despite the year of study in a course will be considered as a fresh applicant .So first of all check your eligibility criteria
- Those students belonging to SC / ST with family income of less than 2 lacks per annum
- Those students belonging to BC / EBC / DW / MW with family income of less than 1 lacks per annum
- Those students who belonging to OC with family income less than 1 lack per annum.
Age Limit: –
- For Intermediate students- 20 Years (For SC,ST & BC – 24 Years),
- For students of Graduation – 25 Years (For SC,ST & BC – 29 Years),
- For students of PG & above – 30 Years (For SC,ST & BC – 34 Years)
Epass Fresh Scholarship or fee reimbursement is issued to students who meet the eligibility criteria and the validity of application is for the current academic year and student need to renewal it for the next academic year. For all non-minority students, website for filling details is: http://epass.cgg.gov.in .For all minority students website for applying is: – www.apsmfc.com
Students are provided with couple of columns to enter ssc hall ticket number and year of passing in order to access their application. Please do remember that , merely filling the application form online doesn’t mean your bank account is filled with scholarship money . if at all student fails to meet the guidelines stated and violated any terms and conditions , this time government will take a severe action on the particular student and even cancels the application form. But done forget this is India and anything is possible, college management will take care of your scholarship application through many means. One more thing is that while filling the online application form you need to enter your account number so you must have a bank account specified by your institution, however institution will take care of it , no problem what so ever.
So the picture is very clear, all that you need to do is to carry necessary forms. those are listed below:-
- 1st of all your SSC Hall Ticket Number is mandatory to access the application.
- If at all situation demands you need to enter Board of Intermediate Hall Ticket number
- In some professional cases CET number is required.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by MRO
- Most importantly your family Income Certificate
- Personal bank account number in the name of the student and joint account for students below 18 years i.e. in name of student and parent
- Allotment order of CET/ M Tech/ ME/ M Pharmacy/ M Arch/ M Phil/ Ph.D etc
These documents must be scanned & uploaded on the website.
- Family total annual Income Certificate
- Your Latest photograph.
- Original Caste Certificate.
- You must have a valid E-mail account.
- Bank account number of any specified bank having online banking facility, with correct IFSC code.
- And Personal Mobile Number