Booking Procedure on Shirdi Sai Aarti ticket online booking in online.sai.org.in/#/aartiAvailability….
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust (SSST), Shirdi online portal has come as good news to many people. This is because you can now access the services that they have to offer by the simple click of a button. Through the SSST portal, Sai devotees can now be able to book Aarti tickets online. Booking Aarti ticket online is very convenient since it saves on time. Moreover, you will not have to go through the hassle of trying to figure out how and where to get the Aarti tickets. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) also same services provided in the ttdsevaonline.com website. In that website Tirumala Kalyanam TTD Seva Online Tickets Booking in ttdsevaonline.com
Before you book your Aarti ticket online, it is advisable that you know the different type of Aarti that are available. This is because you will have to select one from the four types of Aarti i.e.:
- Kakad Aarti
- Madhyan Aarti
- Dhoom Aarti
- Shej Aarti
Any Sai devotee who wants to book their Aarti ticket online should follow the simple step by step guide given below.
- On the search bar of your browser, enter https://online.sai.org.in. This link will direct you to the homepage of Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust (SSST), Shirdi online portal.
- Here, click on “Aarti” option that can be seen clearly on the homepage. You will be redirected to the Aarti page. Alternatively, you can use https://online.sai.org.in/#/aartiAvailability as the link for accessing this page.
- Fill in the necessary details on this page including date, type of Aarti, number of people and total amount. You will also have to fill in the primary devotee details before uploading your photo.
- Click on the “Login” button after filling in every detail. You will be taken to the homepage of SSST website where you should enter your username and password.
- If you do not have one, click on “Register” option to generate a username and password.
- You must fill in all the mandatory details in the registration form before clicking on “Continue”.
- Verify your account by clicking on the verification email that will be sent to your Email ID. You can now use the username and password to access your account in Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust (SSST), Shirdi portal.
- On the new page that appears, click on “Proceed to Payment” if there is no other facility that you want.
- Choose the mode of payment i.e. Net banking, Credit card or Debit Card. Click on “Proceed” once you do this.
- When using a credit card, you will have to fill in details like Card holders name, Card number and expiry date. Enter the captcha image after which you should select “Pay” option. You will now have successfully booked your Aarti ticket online.
Sai devotees can choose any of the four types of Aarti depending on their availability and your convenience. Most people prefer using Kakad Aarti since it is the most popular. The good news is that you can easily cancel the facility that you have just booked whenever there is a change in your program.