Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is one of the famous University for Medical Science courses in India. It is located at Varanasi. It has recognized by the Medical council of India and General Council of Great Britain. Only this university has the Medical college on its campus. In this Medical Institute they are divided the Faculty Wise.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Ayurveda
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
Under the Medical Faculty 34 specialities are placed. Among this 11 super speciality courses are offering the bright career to the students to do the graduation and post graduation from this university. Under the Ayurveda 11 under the Dentistry 2 Departments were placed. In this Institute total 277 Professors and 435 Technical staff are doing their duty. For the Research and Publication this University has occupied position among the 128 Medical colleges. Total 88 seats are available for the Graduation course. (Including Government Nominated Students). Total 84 Medical Sciences courses are offering the research in MD, MS, MDS super speciality courses.
Till today nearly 2000 MBBS and same number of Post Graduate students are got their degree from this University. This University is offering the foreign languages, Yoga, Computer Certificate Courses along with the Medical Courses. For the Research and Publications this University had the better chances it has all the equipments which is useful for the Research in Medical Sciences.
Banaras Hindu University Eligibility Conditions:
- The Applicant must be Indian Citizen.
- Should pass 10 +2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects.
- Should Secure 50% marks in above mentioned subjects. For the SC / ST candidates 40% marks is enough.
- Applicant must be 17 years old.
- For SC candidates 13 seats, ST candidates 6 seats. For PH candidates 2 seats will be allocate among the 84 seats. Rest of 4 seats will be filled up by Nominated candidates from the Government of India.
- For more details visit bhuresults.nic.in website.